[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] TrueMotion 2 Decoder

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Oct 12 20:52:32 CEST 2005

Kostya wrote:
> Here is my latest TM2 decoder. Tested on one sample from MPlayer
> repository (when it was accessible). It has some chroma artifacts but
> they are not so visible (especially when comparing to the previous
> versions of my decoder ;)  ).
> So as usual - can somebody test it on more samples?

	I have verified that your decoder works on the standard tm20.avi file.
The only other samples I have are from Eidos' PC port of Final Fantasy
VII. These movies are known to use a bitstream-incompatible variant of
the same codec (the people who made the codec told me this). This could
mean the header format is different, or perhaps the packing format.

	I will commit what you have contributed thus far since it works for
stock TM20 data. I have posted some sample files here (tm20.avi works,
the others don't):

   http://www.multimedia.cx/tm2/

--
	-Mike Melanson