[Ffmpeg-devel] Compile ffmpeg for Windows

Martin Boehme boehme
Fri Oct 14 11:01:59 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 01:05:28PM +0200, Michael Pfeiffer wrote:
>>I try to compile ffmpeg for Windows but with no success.
>>
>>I'm using Cygwin and tried it with several combinations
>
> FFmpeg has not yet been ported to Cygwin.  Patches welcome.
>
> Try using MinGW in the meantime.

BTW, the documentation patch (on Windows / Visual C++) I submitted a
while ago doesn't seem to have made it onto the homepage yet -- how
often does this get updated? Or does it have to be done manually?

Martin

--
Martin B?hme
Inst. f. Neuro- and Bioinformatics