[Ffmpeg-devel]libavcodec/truemotion2.cbreakscompilationwithgcc2.95

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Oct 14 16:54:47 CEST 2005

Martin Boehme wrote:
> Mike Melanson wrote:
>
>> michael.pfeiffer at scaps.de wrote:
>>
>>> I will be out of the office until October 23th.
>>> In urgent cases please contact Mrs. Ingeborg Pflugfelder at
>>> ingeborg.pflugfelder at scaps.de.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Michael Pfeiffer
>>

>>     Looks like someone is in need of a firm banning. If only there was
>> a list admin around...
>

> I guess this is the mailing list equivalent of that nasty sound you get
> when you hold a microphone too close to the speaker it's connected to...

	And those people usually earn the scorn of the audience too, whether or
not the feedback was their fault.

	On the plus side, we only have to put up with these emails once every 2
minutes for the next 9 days until he gets off vacation. Further, I get
to make sure Mozilla Thunderbird's spam feature operates as advertised.

--
	-Mike Melanson