[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq2 - admins wanted

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev
Sat Sep 3 20:06:55 CEST 2005

2005/9/3, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 04:35:29PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > Thus, it's now time to form an admin crew for it.
> > I want to have at least 3, at most 5 people taking
> > care of this machine. Any volunter has to be
> > * trusted by either the MPlayer or ffmpeg project
> >   developers
> > * reliable
> > * familiar with administrating linux servers
> >   (meaning, you how it works, you do not need
> >    deep insight knowledge about everything
> >    and no previous admin experience is required
> >    as long as you know what you are doing).
> >
> > If you think you meet these criteria, then please
> > respond to this mail stating your qualifications.
>
> We already talked this through on IRC, in case you don't have me on the
> list, add me to it.  I've earned my living working as admin the past few
> years and hey, I even got my LPI level 1 certificate in the mail last
> week.  Yes, I think I'm reliable and trusted by both MPlayer and FFmpeg
> devs.  I'm sure they'll speak up if they disagree ;)
>
> Diego

I don't trust you. You are working as windows administrator!! And you
are hiding it!
(this is joke, in case you start flaming).
 But I really wonder if you had the time to do this task too.