[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq2 - admins wanted

Attila Kinali attila
Sun Sep 18 10:47:44 CEST 2005

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:58:39 -0500
Joey Parrish <joey at nicewarrior.org> wrote:

> > I also would like to ask for permission to create two
> > mailinglists for the discussion of the administration
> > of mphq on my private mailserver. One public for everyone
> > who has a login or some other means of access to mphq
> > and one private only for those who have root.
> > The reason why i want it to be on an other server is,
> > that even in the case mphq fails completely that there
> > is some means of communication available.
>
> I agree completely.  Do we have such a list server chosen?

Yes, i thought about using the private mailserver of
my brother. This should be about the easiest way
to get a stable and available server w/o paying for it.

			Attila Kinali

--