[Ffmpeg-devel] The "Intermingled Mess" issue.

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Sep 19 15:25:52 CEST 2005

Christian Iversen wrote:
> On Monday 19 September 2005 15:03, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>>Christian Iversen wrote:

>>>Well, I'm sure someone could write a small script to translate
>>>--enable-foo and --disable-bar into the corresponding HAS_XYZ defines.
>>>It's not like kbuild adds a dependency on an executable :)
>>
>>Let me rephrase then. Does kbuild work under Mingw? Under Cygwin? On
>>OSX? Solaris? IRIX? whateverBSD?
>

> Oh, I see. Well, I'm not sure. But I think so, yes. The menu-config part is a
> pretty trivial ncurses app,

VI works on MINGW but I'm not sure it uses curses.

Anyway, kbuild looks to me like specifically for and with the Linux
kernel. Is there an example of kbuild used on a non-Linux platform for
other purpose than a Linux kernel?

and the rest is simply include files. (afaik).

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be