[Ffmpeg-devel] how to include x264 encoder

Bogdan Mustiata bogdanm
Sat Apr 1 22:04:40 CEST 2006

Hi Red K,

As I knew, the H264 encoder was NOT implemented yet, only the decoder
was, but the more limited H263 is implemented (encoding and decoding
too)... I think you're stuck with H263 :( if you want an alternative.
(or MPEG4)

This is the reason why you don't find the H264 registered.

Have a nice day,

Bogdan