[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] spam filtering rules

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Sun Apr 2 15:47:53 CEST 2006

On Saturday, 01 April 2006 at 21:22, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> writes:
>
> > On Saturday, 01 April 2006 at 13:55, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> Hi
[...]
> >> it would be nice if bogofilter or something similar could be run over
> >> the mails and mails marked as unsure would be put on hold and if an
> >> admin approves or trashes them then bogo would automatically be updated
> >> accordingly
> >
> > I recommend CRM114 mailfilter instead of bogofilter for its effectiveness
> > and speed.
>
> I run Spamassassin with Bayesian filtering, and it gets rid of
> virtually all spam I receive, which amounts to around 1000 mails per
> day.

Well, I can say CRM114 is better than SA for me. After 1-2 weeks of training
it makes no mistakes. But you don't have to take my word for it, try it yourself.
;)

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression