[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] floor plan and accomodation

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Fri Apr 7 02:20:51 CEST 2006

On Friday, 07 April 2006 at 01:58, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Hi all,
> An email just came in from the Linuxtag organizers.  A preliminary
> floor plan has finally been drawn up.  We've been suitably placed next
> to Linux Audio, VDR, and MythTV.

Yay! :)

> With less than a month to go, I'd like to see some planning activity
> get started.  For starters, who's coming, and for how long?  I'll be
> there for the entire duration, arriving the day before to set things
> up, and I have a flight back on Sunday, so will be able to take part
> in tearing things down too.  I'll bring with me a laptop, some DVDs,

Same here.

> ---quote---
> 3. Special Rate at Achat Hotel and Crowne Plaza
> We have special rates for two hotels in Wiesbaden. The Achat Hotel is a
> 10 minutes walk from the exhibition away. The price for a single room is
> 54 EUR, a double 59 EUR per night. The Crowne Plaza is located besides
> the Rhein-Main-Hallen (3 minutes) and more comfortable. A single room
> costs 109 EUR, a double 119 EUR per night. All rates include breakfast.
> If you would like to place an order, please contact schulte at linuxtag.org
> We need your first- and lastname, arrival and departure date, single- or
> double room and if you prefer a smoker or non-smoker room.

Special rates my arse. As I've already written, I've found a hotel 200m
from the exhibition area for 54EUR with breakfast. Of course, you had to
book it quite early to get such price, but it was possible.

MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
oppression to develop psychic muscles.