[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] floor plan and accomodation

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Fri Apr 7 02:20:51 CEST 2006

On Friday, 07 April 2006 at 01:58, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An email just came in from the Linuxtag organizers.  A preliminary
> floor plan has finally been drawn up.  We've been suitably placed next
> to Linux Audio, VDR, and MythTV.

Yay! :)

> With less than a month to go, I'd like to see some planning activity
> get started.  For starters, who's coming, and for how long?  I'll be
> there for the entire duration, arriving the day before to set things
> up, and I have a flight back on Sunday, so will be able to take part
> in tearing things down too.  I'll bring with me a laptop, some DVDs,

Same here.

> ---quote---
[...]
> 3. Special Rate at Achat Hotel and Crowne Plaza
>
> We have special rates for two hotels in Wiesbaden. The Achat Hotel is a
> 10 minutes walk from the exhibition away. The price for a single room is
> 54 EUR, a double 59 EUR per night. The Crowne Plaza is located besides
> the Rhein-Main-Hallen (3 minutes) and more comfortable. A single room
> costs 109 EUR, a double 119 EUR per night. All rates include breakfast.
> If you would like to place an order, please contact schulte at linuxtag.org
> We need your first- and lastname, arrival and departure date, single- or
> double room and if you prefer a smoker or non-smoker room.

Special rates my arse. As I've already written, I've found a hotel 200m
from the exhibition area for 54EUR with breakfast. Of course, you had to
book it quite early to get such price, but it was possible.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/