[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] floor plan and accomodation

Guillaume Poirier docmaintainerwannabe
Fri Apr 7 14:27:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> An email just came in from the Linuxtag organizers.  A preliminary
> floor plan has finally been drawn up.  We've been suitably placed next
> to Linux Audio, VDR, and MythTV.
>
> With less than a month to go, I'd like to see some planning activity
> get started.  For starters, who's coming, and for how long?  I'll be
> there for the entire duration, arriving the day before to set things
> up, and I have a flight back on Sunday, so will be able to take part
> in tearing things down too.  I'll bring with me a laptop, some DVDs,
> and a digital camera or two.  What sort of gear will the rest of you
> be able to contribute?

I had some high hopes that I could come, but I'm having some personal
issues that I need to take care of instead.
This pretty much jeopardize my coming to LinuxTag. I hope I could go if
things straighten up, but since I can't book tickets and hotel in
advance, this seem like I won't be able to make it.

Have fun anyway, promote our multimedia projects, and don't forget to
take a group photo of the all of you so we can put a name on the face of
everyone :)

Cheers,

Guillaume