[Ffmpeg-devel] When is planned to add ogg Theora output in ffmpeg?

Rich Felker dalias
Fri Apr 7 22:51:00 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 04:13:29PM -0400, John Koleszar wrote:
> Rich Felker wrote:
> >
> > It's not. This is yet another one of On2's lies. If you don't already
> > know On2 is a very VERY bad company.
>
> Nonsense. There are plenty of "very VERY bad" companies out there, and
> On2 isn't one of them. Save your zealotry for something more useful and
> educational, like preaching standards and flaming hacks.
>
> Yes, I work for On2. Yes, I drink the kool-aid. yada, yada, yada...

Perhaps you would like to explain your company's recent actions then?
Or do you even know about it??

Ironically my 'zealotry' is being directed at exactly what you asked
me to do and I think you just don't know it. Maybe you should learn a
little bit about what your employer does behind your back.

Rich