[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] free entrance tickets

Oded Shimon ods15
Sun Apr 9 06:44:04 CEST 2006

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 11:55:57PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have 30 free one-day entrance tickets to Linuxtag to distribute as
> we see fit.  These are not for booth staff (they get free entrance
> separately), but for anyone we think deserves one.  Anyone who would
> like one, please give us your reasons now.

Hmm, not sure if this counts as a reason, a friend of mine is coming with
me to germany for the whole trip. he's not very computer oriented, but he
would like to see me in the event.. a ticket for him for a single day
would be nice...

- ods15