[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Refund: Registered Twice

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Apr 9 20:42:03 CEST 2006

Hi

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 10:51:43AM -0400, Mark Borderud wrote:
> I oppologize for sending to this address, but couldn't find anything
> else appropriate.  Please forward to the appropriate party.

well, iam CCing this to some address mentioned on the ffmpegX page, i also CC
this to our mailinglist so as to hopefully avoid similar missunderstandings,
after all, your mail isnt the first such mail ending in my mailbox

AFIAK ffmpegX is a graphical user interface for ffmpeg and some other tools
the ffmpeg project has nothing to do with the ffmpegX donations, we get
nothing from them and due to that we obviously cant refund any payment

that also means money send to ffmpegX will not help ffmpeg development at all

maybe these could be made more clear on the ffmpegX page?

> I registered my copy of ffmpegX twice, and paid by Paypal twice.

Michael