[Ffmpeg-devel] integrating a new codec?

Jan Knutar jknutar
Mon Apr 10 21:07:59 CEST 2006

On Monday 10 April 2006 21:44, James Barros wrote:

> with .dll's at all, however, I am trying to work with a binary codec
> (on2vp6) so I believe you've answered the question I was trying to ask.

I believe there was code for decoding on2vp6. However, it was mysteriously
and swiftly silenced through campaign of scaring, frightening and flinging of
vague legal threats. I'm sure the original author is hiding under his bed, feeling
quite *terrified* right now. Imagine the _terror_ of having a hoarde of lawyers
chasing you, I'd be hiding too. Woe what this world has come to.