[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] booth staff

Måns Rullgård mru
Mon Apr 10 22:42:37 CEST 2006

Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:22:59PM +0100, M??ns Rullg??rd wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Linux tag booth staff registration page is now open.  Could those who
>> want to help out please give me a shout, and I'll add you to the list.  Be
>> sure to give your full name, in case you are normally known by some alias.
>
> Oded Shimon
>
> Wednesday to Saturday (Wait, there's a Tuesday too? I'll be in germany
> from Monday, until Sunday, so I can be whenever, just tell me when)

OK, you're on the list.  We need to claim our booth before 5pm on
Tuesday.  I hope to be there before that, but if my flight gets
delayed I'm not sure I'll make it.

> Like I said, I have no idea what I can bring, I might have stuff lying
> around, but I have no idea what's useful. I don't have a laptop.

We need to bring our own network cables, switches, and power strips.
If you have any of these items, that would be great.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com