[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] booth staff

Måns Rullgård mru
Tue Apr 11 21:08:19 CEST 2006

Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 09:42:37PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>> Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> writes:

>> > Oded Shimon
>> >
>> > Wednesday to Saturday (Wait, there's a Tuesday too? I'll be in germany
>> > from Monday, until Sunday, so I can be whenever, just tell me when)
>>
>> OK, you're on the list.  We need to claim our booth before 5pm on
>> Tuesday.  I hope to be there before that, but if my flight gets
>> delayed I'm not sure I'll make it.
>>
>> > Like I said, I have no idea what I can bring, I might have stuff lying
>> > around, but I have no idea what's useful. I don't have a laptop.
>>
>> We need to bring our own network cables,
>
> I can arrange plenty network cables if necessary, is it actually necessary?
> (my dad can get any amount for free from work)

I quoted a paragraph about network and power in a different email.
Basically, we will be give a single network connection, possibly some
distance from the booth.

>> switches, and power strips.
>
> power strips are those power "splitters"?

Call them whatever you want.

> I only have american and israeli type...

Then be sure to bring adapters for any electrical equipment you want
to use (I guess you'll at least bring a phone charger).  Those things
are easy to forget.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com