[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] booth staff

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Apr 14 00:01:03 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 10:13:55AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> Attila Kinali said:
> > On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:14:22 +0100
> > M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Has anyone seen Diego recently?
> >
> > He has currently a lot of things todo and
> > thus doesn't read mails. Expect him back
> > next week or so.
>
> Oh yes, he had some exams to attend to or something.

I had my exam today.  I'll be there for the whole duration and bring
along my PowerBook, a few network cables and the MPlayer poster.  I'm
not sure if Sami will tag along again, if he does, he might bring along
his DIY projector.

Do we have any information about cheap/free sleeping places?  I'm a bit
low on money ATM.

Diego