[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Måns Rullgård mru
Sat Apr 15 17:27:31 CEST 2006

Hi all,

This just in:

Dear Projects,

we have an urgent request - we need two things from you:

1) An up-to-date, short but descriptive project description.

Please try to be short and concise with this description.  Around 300 words
should hit the spot.  It would ease the workload of the nice people at
newthinking if you could spell check your text!

2) A logo of your project in a vector graphic format.

Please use a vector graphic format like SVG, PDF, or EPS.  Don't think
of converting a bitmap to PDF or something like that - your logo is needed to
be ready for print.

These two things are for the "Messejournal" - that's the journal every visitor
of LinuxTag will get to be informed about the exhibition, all the talks and
stuff like that.  newthinking will be responsible for this print product.

Please send both in one mail to this address: projectlogos2006 at linuxtag.org

A good idea is to use your project name in the subject line, too.

It is needed no later than Tuesday, April 18, 10:00 AM.

Thank you so much!

We all wish you Happy Easter!

Regards,

Wolfgang Drotschmann, Marko Jung, Martin Schulte
Project Committee LinuxTag 2006

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com