[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Attila Kinali attila
Sun Apr 16 10:18:29 CEST 2006

Moin,

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:19:51 -0400
Justin Ruggles <jruggle at earthlink.net> wrote:

> http://home.earthlink.net/~jruggle/fflogo/ffmpeg-logo4.png

I would leave the formula/code at the bottom out.
It can be hardly seen if the logo is small or if
you look at a print on a poster from far away.

I also would put the zigzag on the right side of the logo
going over the whole hight. This would make it better
visible and would make the top of the logo a bit less
crowded.

Ofcourse, then the top needs to be filled with something.
Other then doing something with the arrows (moving to the
middle or repeating) or enlarging the letters, i have
no real idea for that.

Other than that, it looks good.

				Attila Kinali
--