[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Justin Ruggles jruggle
Tue Apr 18 07:49:00 CEST 2006

Attila Kinali wrote:
> Moin,
>
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:19:51 -0400
> Justin Ruggles <jruggle at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>http://home.earthlink.net/~jruggle/fflogo/ffmpeg-logo4.png
>

> I would leave the formula/code at the bottom out.
> It can be hardly seen if the logo is small or if
> you look at a print on a poster from far away.
>
> I also would put the zigzag on the right side of the logo
> going over the whole hight. This would make it better
> visible and would make the top of the logo a bit less
> crowded.

So, I thought I would just take out the fast-forward symbol, move the
zigzag as suggested.  The name of the project at LinuxTag is "FreeVideo"
right?  I added that at the top to fill the empty space.  What do you
think?  I finally got the hang of a half-way decent (well, 1/4-way
decent) vector image app, so I've attached a PS file this time. :)

Shoot...I forgot about time zones.  What time zone would that deadline
be in?  I think it's 5:45AM GMT right now.  So anyway, I have to go to
sleep now, seeing as how it's 1:45AM EST where I am.

-Justin