[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] Logo needed

Måns Rullgård mru
Tue Apr 18 20:12:55 CEST 2006

Ivo <ivop at euronet.nl> writes:

> On Monday 17 April 2006 17:06, Ivo wrote:
>> I left it that way on purpose because I liked it, but that can easily be
>> fixed :)
>
> Here's my updated version. I also removed the >> symbol to make it more lean
> and clean. I didn't realize the closing time of 10am this morning until I
> saw Justin's e-mail with his updated logo. So, somebody has to decide which
> logo to use and send it in, along with a short project description. I don't
> feel I am in the position to make any decision or send it in myself. After
> all, I only contributed like five lines of trivial code to ffmpeg :)

I like that zigzag better.

> Hopefully the LinuxTag people don't mind if it is send in a few hours late.
> Somehow I don't think they send it off to the printer at 10.05am :)

I guess I should be the one to send in Linuxtag stuff.  Right now I'm
at an airport waiting for a flight, and I won't be back home until
late tonight.  The Linuxtag staff have been a week late with
everything so far; it would be rude of them to get all upset over
projects not meeting their deadlines, especially with such short
notice.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com