[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: floor plan and accomodation

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Wed Apr 19 13:27:40 CEST 2006

On 4/19/06, Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:58:07 +0100

> I will be there. But only for 2 days (Friday and Saturday).
> I will come with Benjamin Zores, a GeeXboX [1] developper.
> Is it ok to be both counted as part of the booth staff ?
> If not, free entrance tickets would be appreciated.

Do any of you guys happen to travel from France? If so, would it be
possible for to split the transportation expenses with me?

is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.

-- H. P. Lovecraft (about the flamewars on FFmpeg and MPlayer-dev mailing lists)