AW: [Ffmpeg-devel] Is there any tutorial about RTP functions?

Wiese, Hendrik hendrik.wiese
Fri Apr 21 09:39:00 CEST 2006

> I just write some classes to grab frames from
> webcam and encode them. If i have an encode
> frame (in h261) how can i send over the net
> using rtp functions? It seems there's no explanations...

> A. Fontana

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your question.
I just write to force your request since I urgently need
these informations, too. Maybe somebody could answer
this question THIS time. Nearly every other question
I wrote here regarding RTP & H.26x remains unanswered...

H. Wiese