[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev
Fri Apr 21 10:23:34 CEST 2006

2006/4/21, M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com>:
> Colin Ward <lists at codehq.org> writes:

> >> I agree - but I don't think this is very abundant in War
> >> Games. Maybe I just need to watch it again, I might have forgotten
> >> :-)
> >
> >    It's funny that this thread should pop up on this list because
> >    literally five minutes before reading it I had *exactly* the same
> >    conversation with my workmate!  Slightly different outcome though.
> >    I always thought that War Games was quite believable.  And the
> >    other movie that I found believable was Antitrust.  I am surprised
> >    that it hasn't been mentioned in this thread - it's great if you
> >    are a Microsoft hater!
>
> Yes, Antitrust was pretty decent.  Most of the computer screens
> visible are showing a normal Gnome desktop.
>
> BTW, I once saw a film or TV show episode featuring a computer virus
> or other evil piece of code.  In one shot, a computer screen was
> clearly showing part of an automake file.  Maybe they were making a
> point...

Could it be Alias. I had noticed few times unix env on it. Indeed
lately they resort to nice graphic, use of 127.x.x.x addresses,
almighty cracking tools and other bubles  but still...

Don't forget Matrix Reloaded where they used nmap and some sshnuke ;)
(if i remember correctly it is unoffical name for already fixed
exploit). It may be just a second or 2 screen time, but is still
visible and correct.