[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] floor plan and accomodation

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume-bzh.poirier
Sat Apr 22 14:30:00 CEST 2006

Hi,
Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:58:07 +0100
> M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> An email just came in from the Linuxtag organizers.  A preliminary
>> floor plan has finally been drawn up.  We've been suitably placed next
>> to Linux Audio, VDR, and MythTV.
>>
>> With less than a month to go, I'd like to see some planning activity
>> get started.  For starters, who's coming, and for how long?
>
> I will be there. But only for 2 days (Friday and Saturday).
> I will come with Benjamin Zores, a GeeXboX [1] developper.
> Is it ok to be both counted as part of the booth staff ?
> If not, free entrance tickets would be appreciated.

Ok, I'll come with both of the Frenchies the sames days... so If I also
could be counted as booth staff or get free intrance, I'd appreciate it
a lot, if that's possible.

Meet you there!!!

Guillame