[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg Video containing sound but No picture - Logitech QC IM with SPCA5xx

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Apr 25 10:51:10 CEST 2006

Hi

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 01:59:40PM +1000, guangzhou tan wrote:
[...]
> >I have tried many video codecs ( with the -vcodec option ) available in
> >libavcodec-0.4.9-pre1.so. The problem is the same - Blank video screen
> >with no picture.

only CVS is supported, if you use a previous release or a binary package
(=rpm) then please go complain and bugreport to someone else

also please read and follow bugreports.html

Michael