[Ffmpeg-devel] Google Summer Of Code

Mike Melanson mike
Tue Apr 25 18:43:20 CEST 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>	Are you referring to writing documentation as a project?
> I'll happily mentor that :)  And yes, FFmpeg could use a lot of
> documentation, both for users and programmers.

	I noticed this entry in the program's student FAQ:

27. I'd like to do documentation work for a particular mentoring
organization; would that be an acceptable project?
While we greatly appreciate the value of documentation, this program is
an exercise in developing code; we can't accept proposals for
documentation-only work at this time.

	-Mike Melanson