[Ffmpeg-devel] On2 Flix Engine uses memcoder in commerical Flix Engine

John Koleszar jkoleszar
Thu Apr 27 18:01:10 CEST 2006

Original thread broken for sanity - not related to Google SoC.

Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> At least looking at the sources, additions are:
> * ogg muxer
> * raw ogg pcm and yuv encoders
> * some GIF support hacks
> * mencoder hacks
>
> I think we could commit some of them.

I maintain that patch set, for what it's worth. Everything that I
thought was useful to others has been posted to mplayer-dev-eng. I
apologize if there's something of interest that didn't make it there.

Some of the things I know I omitted are truly hideous, like the hack to
make mencoder work on audio only files, spit out identify info, etc.
Some of the other real fixes could be useful, like improved gif support,
the stride fixes, etc..

John