[Ffmpeg-devel] Cant convert mpeg to ogg using theora video codec

Pranav Desai pranavdesai
Fri Apr 28 02:05:10 CEST 2006

On 4/27/06, Stefan de Konink <skinkie at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Pranav Desai wrote:
>
> > Has anyone been successful in converting to ogg. Or am doing something
> > completely wrong.
> > I would appreciate any help.
>
> There is a ffmpeg2theora program which does basically what you want.

Actually i want to use to stream using ffserver, so I thought ffmpeg would
be a better choice. Do you know any other method to do streaming with
ffmpeg2theora.
I will check it out anyway.

Thanks
-pranav