[Ffmpeg-devel] Regression test fails

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Fri Apr 28 18:08:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

Op vrijdag 28 april 2006 18:26, schreef Benjamin Larsson:
> [...]
> I reverted to an older version of ac3enc, update and see if that fixed
> the problem.
I updated and indeed the problem was fixed, but unfortunately, when
double checking by reverting to a two hour older CVS version, the problem
was also gone <:-| Although, I had repeatedly 'make clean;make;make test'-ed
the tree before sending the bugreport, at this moment I cannot reproduce the
failing testsuite anymore... Sorry for the troubles.

With friendly regards,
Takis