[Ffmpeg-devel] On2 Flix Engine uses memcoder in commerical Flix Engine

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Apr 28 21:57:34 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 12:49:37PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:

> >>	What about the supposedly "cool" circle you put over the 'a's in
> >>	your name? :)
> >

> >It's Swedish and turns the 'a' into something that sounds like an 'o' as
> >in 'hot'...
>
> 	Ah, so that's the difference. It's not "cool", it's 'hot'.

Since you are a native ASCII speaker I'll clarify this just in case: In
swedish you have two different letters, a and ? that represent different
vowels, similar to the German umlauts...

Diego