[Ffmpeg-devel] On2 Flix Engine uses memcoder in commerical Flix Engine

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Apr 28 22:00:15 CEST 2006

Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> writes:

> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> 	What about the supposedly "cool" circle you put over the 'a's
>>> in 	your name? :)
>> It's Swedish and turns the 'a' into something that sounds like an
>> 'o' as in 'hot'...
>
> 	Ah, so that's the difference. It's not "cool", it's 'hot'.

LOL.  In Swedish we actually treat ?, ? and ? as separate letters (at
the end of the alphabet), unlike in German, where the umlaut is seen
as a modifier that can be applied to certain letters.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com