[Ffmpeg-devel] [.3gp,mpeg to flv]

Farhan Amin farhancsku
Tue Aug 1 13:38:41 CEST 2006

I'm coding for win platform
  ffmpeg.c is giving me errors while compiling
  I've edited outputexample.c and it worked but I think
  making changes to ffmpeg.c on windows would not be easy
  if some one have already done it or some what similar code would really be appreciated

  With Regardz,
  Fma,Farhan Muhammed Amin.

Michel Bardiaux <mbardiaux at mediaxim.be> wrote:
  Farhan Amin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to write a source code for transocding in between .3gp,mpeg to
> Flv formats using ffmpeg API any example source code is appreciated
> its urgents help me out
>
> With Regards, Fma, Farhan Muhammed Amin

Suggestion: rehearse the transcoding using the ffmpeg command line tool,
then remove unneeded parts from ffmpeg.c.

Cheers,
--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director