[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Aug 1 17:06:58 CEST 2006

Robert Swain wrote:
> The point is that people who are interested in supporting the platform
> can read that stuff and people who aren't don't, then you don't get
> comments like "don't use windows, it sucks, it's broken" etc etc.

the ml will be configured to autoappend that line to every message =)

I'd append something like:

"we are sorry, you are using a system as broken as widely sold using
next to illegal practices, we suggest you to spare time and use any
other operating system (those not produced by Microsoft)"

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC