[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Rich Felker dalias
Wed Aug 2 12:02:36 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 08:49:17AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
> I do not know this stuff, but I see that equivalent macros (using
> "#ifdef SYS_DARWIN") are already used in mplayer (look at the asmalign.h
> file).
>
> Maybe we can write a proper configure check and move the macros
> somewhere in the ffmpeg tree (libavutil/asmalign.h, or something
> similar) so that they can be used both in ffmpeg and mplayer?

The macros should just be generated by configure and included in
config.h. Since MPlayer and ffmpeg don't (yet) share a configure
script I don't think there's any sharing to be done...

BTW anyone up for the challenge of writing the next generation
configure framework and porting both ffmpeg and MPlayer's build
systems to use it? :)

Rich