[Ffmpeg-devel] [avcoded, avformat example]

Farhan Amin farhancsku
Wed Aug 2 15:52:00 CEST 2006

  I've come across your code from the URL
  I'm running this code on windows MSVS 2003 and it crashes on function call
  if(avcodec_open(pCodecCtx, pCodec)<0)
        return -1; // Could not open codec

  in main function .
  I'm trying to convert .3gp and .mpeg format into flv using ffmpeg. can any one please  help me I'm stucked with ffmpeg it would take much time to over come my problem. If any one  can help me out it would save my much time if any one  have any similar source code please do send me. Since I'm developing an this module for server side application, the file uploaded to our server should be converted in flv so using ffmpeg.exe won't be a good choice launching too much .exe at servers will make my server respoand later
  With Regardz,
  Fma, Farhan Muhammed Amin