[Ffmpeg-devel] mpeg2 in libavcodec - mux multiple video streamsinto one mpeg

leon z leonleon77
Thu Aug 3 13:26:22 CEST 2006

>does libavcodec support multiplexing multiple video streams in a single
>mpeg2 data stream?

To suggest an idea to myself - perhaps I should be looking into libavformat?
as in multiplexing of streams is a "format thing" and thus libavformat will
allow me to do things such as set/find various streams?

(sorry if this is rather basic - just introducing myself to the whole
libavformat/codec libs)

Thousands of jobs, millions of opportunities. Begin here!