[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg + X264 questions

David Shirley tephra
Mon Aug 21 08:50:44 CEST 2006

Thanks Jindrich,

Do you have the refering link to that patch?

Also I found that if I tell mplayer to use kerndeint on my H264 source
then the playback is fine.

Not know much about how interlacing is done (Flags or otherwise) is it
possible that ffmpeg/x264 isn't putting "this file is interlaced" flag
into the file? and Thus mplayer/mythtv isn't using any de-interlacing
method?

Cheers
Dave