[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [BUG] mpegaudiodec.c is broken since revision 6098

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Aug 28 18:17:03 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 11:30:43PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 01:29:44PM +0000, Sebastian Freundt wrote:
[...]
> > Cannot confirm, 6107 still shows this behaviour.  However the core dump
> > which I faced in 6104 is not happening anymore.
>
> not reproduceable with any mp3 i have tried, so i need a sample
> file which shows this behavior (=corrupted sound not just some error
> messages)

ffmpeg-r6098-bug.mp3 in MPlayer incoming also exhibits this bug, at
around 3 and 12 seconds, the later one even easy to see in ffplay's
scope.
Reproducible both with MPlayer and ffplay.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger