[Ffmpeg-devel] I'm giving up

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Dec 6 15:40:47 CET 2006

Hi Nico,

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 13:18 +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> >Anyway, if you are interested I can try to work on it and provide a
> >patch for supporting CODEC_FLAG_GLOBAL_HEADER in one week or two.
> >
> >			Thanks,
> >				Luca
> >

> why spreading that shit??  Bytestream format is the only reasonable one.
> Fuck mp4!
Sorry, I am missing something as usual...
Are you just against mp4, or are you saying that
CODEC_FLAG_GLOBAL_HEADER should not be implemented? I cited mp4 as an
example, but there are other situations in which having SPS and PPS in
the extradata field are useful (for example, RTP streaming).

			Thanks,
				Luca