[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg build patches

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Dec 8 15:15:24 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun said:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 03:47:38PM +0200, Nikns Siankin wrote:
>> Updating OpenBSD ffmpeg port, I have made patches which could be
>> commited into ffmpeg project.
>
>>  if test "$memalign" = "no" -a "$mmx" = "yes" -a \
>>          "$memalign_hack" != "yes" -a "$targetos" != "Darwin" -a \
>> -        "$targetos" != "FreeBSD" ; then
>> +        "$targetos" != "FreeBSD" -a "$targetos" != "OpenBSD"; then
>>      die "Error, no memalign() but SSE enabled, disable it or use
>> --enable-memalign-hack."
>>  fi
>
> Probably OK.

It is probably OK in the sense that the end result is correct.  It is
not OK in the sense that those lines are turning into a right mess.  This
is through no fault of the patch author, but it is the case.  I suggest we
add a need_memalign variable that is set appropriately in the various OS
sections instead.

The patch can be applied for now though.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com