[Ffmpeg-devel] stdint.h and inttypes.h for non-C99 compilers

angustia at arrozcru.no-ip.org angustia
Mon Dec 11 20:35:40 CET 2006

Hello,

Quoting Alexander Chemeris <ipse.ffmpeg at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I wrote inttypes.h and stdint.h that should conform to C99 Standard.
> They depends on internal Visual Studio headers, thus does not portable
> to any other compilers. But for Visual Studio they work well. Check them
> here:
> http://msinttypes.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stdint.h
> http://msinttypes.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/inttypes.h
> Any constructive notes on this implementation are welcome.

Nice, I'll give them a try when I get home.

> Also I found portable version of stdint.h on the net:
> http://www.azillionmonkeys.com/qed/pstdint.h
> However it does not implement inttypes.h.
>
> Please, add this links to FAQ, may be under Windows section.

I was almost done rewriting all the Windows related stuff in
ffmpeg-doc, but only provided a quick inttypes.h hack. I'll re-rewrite
it using your files...

Ramiro Polla