[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg contrib area

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Dec 12 16:56:53 CET 2006

Michael Niedermayer skrev:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 04:06:10PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>
>> Hi, how about we create a contrib area for patches and stuff for ffmpeg?
>> I'm mainly thinking of the windows headers and patches that might not be
>> suitable for svn.
>>

> will you maintain it too? if so ive no objections
>
> [...]
Sure, I can maintain it, but I think I need to specify the intent abit
more. I know of a few old patches that either hasn't been submitted
upstream or where they have been posted and the author didn't bothered
to clean up the patch enough to get it commited. This is the kind of
thing I want to have preserved in a contrib area.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson