[Ffmpeg-devel] stdint.h and inttypes.h for non-C99 compilers

Alexander Chemeris ipse.ffmpeg
Wed Dec 13 15:00:01 CET 2006

On 12/13/06, Steve Lhomme <steve.lhomme at free.fr> wrote:
> Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> > The right way is to supply .c file with this function. :) But I want
> > keep all in
> > .h files. For now I implemented INLINE_IMAXDIV switch to select inline or
> > static implementation.
> > I think it would be good to create 'external' option too. I.e.
> > EXTERNAL_IMAXDIV
> > will disable inline code and enable it in imaxdiv.c.
>
> IMO inline is just fine. If you want to make something fancier, just use
> a define to specify the level of inline you want (always or let the
> compiler decide).
Humm... Reasonable. I've made it _inline by default. If someone want static
he should define STATIC_IMAXDIV and be happy with it. I think it is pleasure
thing to have this option.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.