[Ffmpeg-devel] LGPLed swscale

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Dec 21 15:14:40 CET 2006

Hi all,

Rejoice! After my last committ, it is possible to use libswscale in
ffmpeg under the LGPL license. Just configure with
./configure --enable-swscaler
and make as usual (this will build a non-SIMD version of libswscale; if
you want to use the SIMD-optimized version, add "--enable-gpl" to
configure).

Everyone interested is invited to test, and report bugs or anomalies (I
already know about some bugs, and I am working on them).

			Thanks,
				Luca