[Ffmpeg-devel] maintainers list

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Feb 3 15:26:40 CET 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 03:03:10PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 12:51:50PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >
> > during the last days the question of who maintains what has been
> > creeping up constantly.  I thought we might want to fix this in a file
> > where it can be looked up easily.  I've just produced a short and
> > incomplete draft that could be committed to CVS as a MAINTAINERS file or
> > something.  Comments and additions welcome.  Is this desirable?
>
> yes definitely!!!

:)

OK, all your areas applied.  A few more general questions:

- Is the structure of the file OK?  Do we need more subsections?

- Should we order alphabetically by entry or by maintainer?  I'm
  inclined to the first..

- Should we mark some areas as explicitly unmaintained or just leave
  them out?

> > Platforms
> > =========
> > Alpha:          Mans Rullgard
>
> and falk hueffner?

Dunno, haven't seen him around for ages...

Diego