[Ffmpeg-devel] patch: altivec optimizations for h264 decoder

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman
Mon Feb 6 22:29:49 CET 2006

On 6-feb-2006, at 17:31, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
> I'll test it in a couple of hours on a Dual G5. (If no one did
> before I did of course).
>
> DJ

I tried the patches, but they don't work for me.
These are the effects that i am seeing.

http://veda.student.utwente.nl/~hartman/avcaltivec.png
http://veda.student.utwente.nl/~hartman/avcaltivec2.png

Darwin veda.student.utwente.nl 8.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.4.0: Tue
Jan  3 18:22:10 PST 2006; root:xnu-792.6.56.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc

gcc version 4.0.0 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5026)

DJ