[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation problem with latest CVS snapshot(in v4l2.c)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Feb 7 09:39:16 CET 2006

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 15:35 -0800, Pranav Desai wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am having compilation problem with the following error.
Sorry, it's my fault.

>  If this a known
> issue, please let me know, I can use --disable-v4l2.
Can you try if the attached patch works? (after applying it, do a "make
distclean" and "./configure" again)

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Credito: cerca il tuo credito in modo rapido e sicuro!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4588&d=7-2