[Ffmpeg-devel] Raw aac

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Feb 9 00:55:54 CET 2006

Hi

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 06:51:57PM +0100, Erik Slagter wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 18:06 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
> > > What's the devels' opinion on either replacing the mp4 muxer by a
> > > gpac-lib-implementation or adding an alternative muxer based on
> > > gpac-lib?
> >
> > both rejected
>
> Ok, understandable, but I don't know if I can get it working from
> scratch.

theres a list somewhere on this list and the SF bugtracker which contains
pretty detailed descripzions of whats missing in our mov muxer, its mostly
trivial stuff (anyone incapable of fixing these wont be able to add a
wraper for an external muxer either) (storing timestamps in a ctts list vs.
passing them to the external muxer is really the same)

Michael