[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in libavutil Makefile (or maybe just mystupidity? Be gentle...)
Mon Feb 13 13:23:54 CET 2006
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 11:31:29AM +0100, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
> Alexander Strasser wrote:
> > I vote for postponing changes if needed to after the planned release.
> Sorry to come back again with my pet peeve, but you know that a major
> behavior change after the release is going to be a nightmare; unless of
> course we stick to the 'get cvs' olicy, and then why bother with a release?
I don't see how a behavior change is easier to deal with before than
after the release. After the release is before the (next) release...
P.S.: Your quoting could be improved a bit, please remove mailing list
footers etc. Thank you.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel